Today we’re talking about why Nature’s Always Right, with Steven Cornett from Nature’s Always Right in Lemon Grove California. Together we’ll be talking about how Steven got started in agriculture, what compost tea is, how he got involved in YouTube and so much more….
23 – A Place Of Rest – Julian Mateer | Wybalena Organic Farm
Do you ever feel like getting away from the urban hustle and bustle? To kick off modern concrete and sink your feet in the soil? That’s they way today’s guest felt, and he and his brother created a place that allows just that. Julian Mateer, co-founder of Wybalena Organic farm in New South Wales Australia.
We have a great conversation on what started the farm, the purpose of the retreat, and some details about how Australia’s Organic standards work.
- Julian and his brother grew up on an Organic hobby farm
- Purchased their farm in 2014
- “Wybalena” means place of rest
- Paddock To Plate integrity
- Sometimes naive goals are good, so long as they get you moving forward
- Australia’s Organic system also requires a 3 year transition, depending on the soil