Hello everybody, we’ve got a special interview for you today. I had the opportunity to stop in at a favorite restaurant, Inovasi and interview owner and chef John Des Rosiers.
With the 10th Anniversary of Inovasi, it was a great time to talk with John about what they are doing to celebrate the occasion, favorites on the menu, and a new project he’s started in Highland Park.
It’s a great talk about local food, be sure to enjoy this interview with John Des Rosiers.
Listen To The Show
- Tasting wine for the menu is more than drinking, it is a matter of finding wine which incorporates with the philosophy and flavor of the food served.
- Anyone can make wine red or white, but good wine requires a differentiation of flavor.
- Celebrating the 10 year anniversary of Inovasi, they have run a best hits on their menu, looking back at their favorites through the past decade.
- Having a decade landmark it’s an opportunity to look back without being over-indulgent.
- Within the last decade John has seen the market place for sourcing local quality food easier as the demand has grown.
- Salt creek tacos has not only daily made corn tortillas, but also an excellent selection of Tequila and Mescal.